The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 2150 is designed for pumping medium-low viscosity fluids, chemical and wastewater substances.
Supplied in stainless steel, aluminum, ductile iron, the metal double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 2150 are equipped with larger doors to enable the transfer of a greater flow.
The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 2150 can also be used in difficult environmental conditions as the air section is coated with epoxy resin.
- Connection Dimensions: 50.8 mm (2 in)
- Thread type: NPT or BSP
- Pneumatic valve: Standard and remote
- Maximum capacity: 568 l/min (150 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure 8.3 bar (0.8 MPa – 120 psi)
- Construction materials available: Aluminium, Stainless Steel 316, ductile iron
- Midsection available: Coated Aluminium, Stainless Steel 316
- Pump weight: Aluminium 26.3 kg (58 lb); Stainless steel 50.3 kg (111 lb); Ductile iron 59 kg (130 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 6.3 mm (0.25 in)