The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 515 is suitable for a wide variety of applications and installations.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 515, reliable and easy to maintain, have a lightweight, compact design and are made of corrosion resistant materials.
The Graco Husky 515 pump is also equipped with a silencer to reduce noise levels and spheres in stainless steel for better performance in applications with very dense fluids.
Suitable for applications where operation up to 15 gpm is required with fluids of average- low viscosity, the plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 515 are available in three versions:
– In Acetal, equipped with grounding, for solvents and flammable liquids;
– In Polypropylene, for acid and alkaline fluids;
– In PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride), for chemical and corrosive acids.
- Connection Dimensions: 12.7 mm (1/2 “) – 19.1mm (3/4”)
- Thread type: NPT, BSP
- Pneumatic valve: Standard and remote
- Maximum flow: 57 l / min (15 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure 7.0 bar (0.7 MPa – 100 psi)
- Construction materials available: Polypropylene, PVDF, Acetal
- Midsection available: Polypropylene
- Pump weight: Propylene 2.9 kg (6.5 lb); Acetal 3.5 kg (7.8 lb); PVDF 3.9 kg (8.5 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 2.5 mm (0.094 in)