The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 2150/2200 is one of the most efficient pumps on the market and is intended for transferring fluids, chemicals, waste water and, in general, high viscosity materials.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 2150/2200 are equipped with highly reliable patented pneumatic valves which are modular and easy to maintain. The pump has a central one-piece polypropylene section that ensures safety and chemical compatibility.
- Connection size: 50.8 mm (2 in)
- Thread type: ANSI flange
- Pneumatic valve: Standard and remote
- Maximum capacity: 757 l / min (200 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure: 8.6 bar (0.86 MPa – 125 psi)
- Construction materials available: Polypropylene, PVDF
- Midsection available: Polypropylene
- Weight of the pump: 36.3 kg Polypropylene (80 lb); PVDF 48.1 kg (106 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 6.3 mm (0.25 in)