The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 205 is the robust design and corrosion-resistant series, with the best performance and longer life, allowing a reduction in operating costs.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 205 is the smallest of the line and is intended for pumping a wide variety of acids and corrosive fluids such as solvents, lubricants, detergents, sludge, sewage and waste water
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 205 are made of polypropylene, acetal and PVDF, and are equipped with PTFE membranes and Santoprene.
- Connection Dimensions: 6.3 mm (1/4 “)
- Thread type: NPT or BSP
- Pneumatic valve: Standard and remote
- Maximum flow: 19 l / min (5 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure 7.0 bar (0.7 MPa – 100 psi)
- Construction materials available: Polypropylene, PVDF, acetal
- Midsection available: Polypropylene
- Pump weight: Polypropylene 0.9 kg (2.0 lb); Acetal 1.1 kg (2.5 lb); PVDF 1.3 kg (2.8 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 1.5 mm (0.06 in)