The Hydra-Cell positive displacement pumps feature a seal-less pumping chamber so there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace. The seal-less design and check valves enable Hydra-Cell to handle abrasives and particulates that would damage other types of pumps.
In addition, Hydra-Cell can run dry indefinitely without damage to the pump.
The multiple-diaphragm design of Hydra-Cell provides virtually pulse-less, linear flow without the need for expensive pulsation dampeners.
The Hydra-Cell G15 pump is a versatile and reliable pump suitable for a wide range of applications.
The Hydra-Cell G15 pump can pump the full spectrum of low-to-high viscosity fluids.
- Features a seal-less design and horizontal disk check valves that enable the pump to handle abrasives and particulates that might damage or destroy other types of pumps.
- Simple, compact design reduces initial investment and lowers maintenance costs.
- Operational efficiencies reduce energy costs.
- Able to run dry without damage (or additional maintenance) to the pump in case of accident or operator error.
- Tolerates non-ideal operating conditions.
- Minimizes maintenance and downtime because there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace.
Maximum Flow Rate: 15.5 gpm (58.7 l/min)
Maximum Pressure: 2500 psi (172 bar) for Metallic Pump Heads