The Milton Roy P5 is an electromagnetic dosing pump of the LMI range.
The LMI range‘s electronically-controlled electromagnetic pumps are light and reliable. With more than 8,000 possible configurations, these pumps are covering various applications and processes.
LMI pumps are designed for use with the simplest as well as the most complex processes by means of their control interface, which uses a 4-20 mA signal or a physico-chemical controller. With their corrosion-resistant plastic housing and mechanical diaphragm liquid end, they form an accurate, rugged dosing solution that has been tried and tested over many years.
All P5 Series dosing pumps offer the versatility of a selection for either automatic external trigger control or manual control (just plug in the external cable). In external trigger mode, they may connect with flowmeters with reed contact, or instrumentation with voltage free pulse output.
- Municipal water treatment at wastewater treatment or potabilisation plants: Coagulation/flocculation (injection of ferric chloride, aluminium sulphate, WAC, etc.), slurry treatment (injection of polymers), pH regulation (injection of acids and alkalis), etc.
- Communal water treatment: Boiler water treatment (injection of disinfectant, film former, etc.), swimming pool water treatment (chlorine injection), rainwater marking (dye injection), chlorination (sodium hypochlorite injection), etc.
- Industrial water treatment: Boiler water treatment (injection of biocide, scale inhibitor, corrosion inhibitor, etc.), industrial waste treatment (injection of acids and alkalis, etc.), process water treatment (food process water treatment for CIP, etc.)
- Animal husbandry: treatment or post-weaning nursery (injection of drugs, vitamins in the drinking water)
- Spa/Steam rooms: Injection of aromatic essential oils, perfumes, etc.
- Other industries: Applications with low discharge pressures and precision dosing such as container filling
P series: Most economical
Débit maximum : 12 l/h
Maximum flow rate: 12 l/h
Maximum pressure: 17.3 bar
Available in modes 0, 1 and 5
- Electromagnetic dry diaphragm
- Adjustable stroke frequency
- Adjustable stroke length
- Maximum output: 12 l/h
- Maximum pressure: 17.3 bar