The priming piston transfer pump King 24:1 is one of the most reliable priming piston ink pumps in the industry.
With higher pump pressures and flow rates, the priming piston transfer pump King 24:1 can handle a broad range of inks with ease. They offer durability, power and reliability in many ink manufacturing or printing applications.
King 24:1 – Product features
- Produces up to 2400 psi when mounted on a 2100 pump
- Positive displacement, priming piston design provides uniform and easily-controlled delivery
- Evacuates with pails, drums and bins with ease
- Extremely durable pump with long-life packing design, and low maintenance
Graco: Leading the way in quality ink applications
The industry’s most reliable pumps: Graco offers the ink industry a complete line of Priming Piston and Diaphragm pumps. They offer a proven reliable design used by ink manufacturers and printers worldwide. Whether you are pumping high or low viscosity fluids from mixing tanks, bins, drums or pails, Graco has the perfect pumping solution.
Hydraulic or Pneumatic?
Graco offers both hydraulic and pneumatic motors to drive your priming piston pump. Both are top quality choices for smooth, continuous ink delivery.
- Pneumatic Motors. Graco’s King®, Bulldog®, Senator® and President® pneumatic motors provide rugged, reliable service life for ink manufacturing and printing applications.
- Hydraulic Motors. When paired with any of Graco’s priming piston pumps, the Viscount® II hydraulic motor offers exceptional cost savings by operating on 20% of the energy used by pneumatic motors.
- Lower size: 2100
- Maximum fluid pressure: 2400 psi (165 bar, 16.5 MPa)
- Maximum motor inlet pressure: 100 psi (air) (6.9 bar, 0.69 Mpa)
- Flow rate @ 60 cpm: 7.5 gpm (28.4 lpm)
- Cfm or gpm required per gallon: 25 cfm
- Fluid pump outlet size: 1-1/2″ npt (m)
- Weight of pump: 160 lb (73 kg)
- Inks and Colorants
- Letterpress and lithographic ink manufacturing
- Flexographic and gravure ink manufacturing
- Magazine and commercial printers
- Newspaper printers
- Supplying ink to press fountains
- Supplying raw ink
- Evacuating to dispersion tanks
- Supplying ink to milling equipment
- Supplying ink to batch dispensing systems
- Waste water treatment
- Pumping solvents for ink wash systems