For highest pressures
The model HP-2 pressure sensor has been specifically developed for demanding high pressure applications up to 15,000 bar [217,500 psi]. This makes it one of the few pressure measuring instruments in the world that can reliably measure pressures of this magnitude.
This pressure sensor features a very high long-term stability and offers extremely high accuracy for the highest pressures. Measuring ranges up to and including 0 … 10,000 bar [145,000 psi] can, as an option, be supplied with an even higher accuracy of 0.25 %.
Long service life
Thanks to its excellent load cycle stability, the model HP-2 has a particularly long service life, even with dynamic pressure profiles.
A protection against cavitation and pressure spikes, specifically developed for highly dynamic pressure profiles, further extends the service life. For water as a pressure medium, this protection is particularly recommended.
- Test bench construction
- Water jet cutting
- High pressure pasteurisation
- High pressure cleaning
- High number of load cycles due to patented design
- Exchangeable process connection in case of an hair line crack
- Suitable for highly dynamic pressure due to diaphragm protection system
- Reduced recalibration costs due to excellent long term stability