The two-way threaded ball valve MONOBLOCK TI is a ON-OFF valve for: high pressures and temperatures in industrial plants, refineries, water and pneumatic installations, steam up to 180°C.
For special applications please check the suitability of the valve for the process and the required corrosion resistancy using the relevant table.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES
CONSTRUCTION: AISI 316 L and ASTM A105.
STANDARDS: BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
SW ANSI B16.11 socket weld
BW ANSI B16.25 butt weld sch. 80 std.
PRESSURES: SÉRIE 800 – 1500 (64 – 105 bar).
A105: -10°C + 180°C (PTFE).
AISI316: -20°C + 180°C (PTFE).
STEM: Anti blow out with anti-static device.
OPERATOR: lever. Available colours: black, red.
– SEALS: up to +210°C – PTFE + CARBOGRAPHITE (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
– MATERIAL: body made of LF2.
– Ball drilling.
– Peek for high temperatures up to +280°C (up to 2”).
– BW and SW sch80.
– AISI 316L: Nace MR 0.175 on request.
– LF2 from bar: Nace MR 0.175 on request.
– Locking device (open/close).
– Oval Handwheel up to 1”.
– For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.