The two-way flanged ball valve MOON ANSI is a ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, food plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water. Suitable for average vacuum (see page 420), steam up to 200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE SEATS.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES
AISI 316L (from bar)
A 105 (from bar).
STANDARDS: BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
FIRE SAFE according to BS 6755 – API 6 FA – API 607
DVGW for gas (-20°C +60°C) A105 (-10°C +60°C) (only PTFE).
TÜV for TA Luft (only PTFE).
ANSI 150 1/2” – 4”
ANSI 300 1/2” – 2”
PRESSURES: ANSI 150 and ANSI 300.
-20°C / 180°C AISI 316L (PTFE)
-10°C / +180°C A105 (PTFE).
CONNECTIONS with flanges: ANSI 150RF – ANSI 300F – ANSI B16.5.
FLANGE DRILLING: ANSI 150 metric – ANSI 300 metric.
STEM: Anti blow out with anti-static device.
ANTISTATIC DEVICE: starting from DN25 (on request DN15 -DN 20).
SEAL: triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
UPPER CONNECTION: ISO 5211.
OPERATOR: lever. Available colours: black, yellow.
– PTFE+ 15% GLASS FIBRE + 190°C.
– PTFE + CARBOGRAPHITE +200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
– Peek for high temperatures up to +260°C (optimum from 100°C to 260°C).
– PTFE seals with metal core (on request).
– Integral seal in PTFE (DN15 – DN100) from bar.
– Plain and through drilled flange drilling.
– Reduction gears with manual operator.
– Stem extensions 50mm and 100mm.
– Heating jacket (see series MOON CR).
– Ball drilling.
– Degreased valve for oxygen service (only AISI316L).
– Body – ring nut– stem made of AISI316L.
– Body and ring nut made of LF2.
– Bottom valve (tie-rods are also supplied).
– For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.