OILSYS is a complete vacuum package self-cooled with full recycle of oil which does not require water or other cooling liquids.
OILSYS has the capacity to handle gases with suspended particles. The rotating parts have no metal to metal contact and do not require any lubrication. Low noise level and low vibration
- Vacuum rate: High-Medium-Low
- Range mbar: 20-900
- Max pressure bar G: 1.8
- Max flow m³/h: 1600
- Stages nr.: 1-2
- Seal: Mechanical
- Vented air free of oil “smoke” or fumes
- Shut-off vacuum < 10 mbar
- Turn key and compact packages
- Custom adaptation to meet specific installation and requirements
- Rugged construction with maximum dependability
- Maintenance requirements minimised
- Accessibility for maintenance is maximised
- Separator cyclone with collecting tank at pump suction to recover solids and condensables
- Condenser at pump suction and discharge
- Non return valve and gauges
- Water-oil heat exchanger
- Air-oil heat exchanger with oversized passages to minimise fouling
CHARACTERISTICS OF OPERATIONS
OILSYS systems includes a liquid ring vacuum pump from our series TRH, TRS, TRM, TRV, a separator tank which also as a frame, heat exchanger and oil demister to remove oil fumes.
Mineral oil, or equal, is used as service liquid. This fluid has physical properties such that enhances to pump performance and attainable amximun vacuum particularly for vacuum < 100 mbar. The gas handled by the vacuum pump is discharged with some of the service oil into the special frame which acts as gas/oil separator and allows separation from the oil of any evacuated condensables.
The oil is returned to the vacuum pump by means of a circulation pump after being cooled to about 60°C (140° F) through the heat exchanger. The gas is vented after being filtered of any oil through the specially engineered oil demister filter.
A pressur gauge at the filter housing will indicate over pressure when the oil demister filter is plugged and needs replacement. Inspection openings are strategically located at the separator tank-frame to facilitate maintenance and cleaning.
Contrary to rotary vane pumps, these liquid ring vacuum pumps do not require lubrication, therefore contamination of oil by condensables or solid particles is not demaging.
The rugged and reliable construction of the liquid ring vacuum pump is matched by the generously engineered built OILSYS system.
- brick and ceramics manufacturing
- leather and wood processing
- packaging and food processing
- pneumatic conveying
- poultry evisceration
- plastic and pasta extrusion