The two-way flanged ball valve SELENE Stainless steel is a ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, food plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water. Suitable for average vacuum (see page 420), steam up to +200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES
– AISI 316L (body from bar) **
– AISI 316 (body from casting)
– AISI 304.
STANDARDS: BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
FIRE SAFE according to BS 6755 – API 6 FA – API 607
TÜV for TA Luft (only PTFE).
– PN16 or PN16/40 body from bar
– PN16 body from casting.
TEMPERATURE LIMITS: -20°C /180°C (PTFE).
CONNECTIONS with flanges: UNI-EN 1092 and DIN2501 BL.1.
FLANGE DRILLING: metric .
STEM: Anti blow out with anti-static device.
SEAL: triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
UPPER CONNECTION: ISO 5211.
OPERATOR: lever. Available colours: black, yellow.
FLANGE: Bolted flange for ball retaining.
– PTFE+15% GLASS FIBRE: + 190°C.
– PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE: + 200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
– Peek for high temperatures up to +260°C (optimum from 100°C to 260°C).
– Ball drilling.
– PTFE seals with metal core (on request).
– Integral seal in PTFE up to DN100.
– DN125-150– 200 PN40.
– Reduction gears with manual operator.
– Stem extensions 50mm and 100mm up to DN100.
– Valve ANSI150.
– Body – flange – stem – ball made of AISI316L.
– Degreased valve for oxygen service (max 20 Bar).
– For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.