The Spur Gear external gear pumps are indicated for transfers of small flows at high pressure and high speed.
The Spur Gear external gear pumps are available in single and double version. The double version features two independent pumping units driven by the same motor shaft, thus reducing the installation costs.
The standard version consists of two independent units capable of operating at different pressures. With a range of options it is possible to obtain a single connection at the intake and two separate deliveries or vice versa.
- Needle bearings provide high pressure capabilities, sleeve bearing options available.
- Close-coupled motor mount or foot bracket options to match space or motor requirements.
- Double pump configurations offer two flow rates operating from a single power source, reducing equipment costs.
- Max. Capacity: 190 GPM (45 M³/hr)
Max. Pressure: 500 PSI (34 BAR)
Max. Viscosity: 1,000,000 SSU (250,000 cSt)
Temperature Range: -40°F to +450°F (-40°C to +230°C)
Sealing / Coupling: Lip Seal, Component Mechanical Seal, Cartridge Mechanical Seal, Sealless Mag Drive
- Porting: Opposite (180°), Same Side, NPT/BSP, SAE O-Ring, SAE Flange
- Mounting: Foot Mount, Motor Mount for IEC & NEMA Motors (Close-Coupled), Vertical In-Line