The swing check valves are intended for use in the shipping, petroleum and chemical industries, and are suitable for applications in plant engineering in general.
The swing check valves can be made of stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminum bronze and have metal or soft seal.
The swing check valve, of easy installation and maintenance, ensures low pressure drops and can be installed in vertical pipes with downward flow.
In addition to the standard types, special versions are available on request.
- Standard materials available: Carbon steel, AISI 316 stainless steel, aluminum bronze
- Metal or soft seal (NBR, EPDM, PTFE, FKM)
- Sizes: from DN 32 to DN 800
- Spring in stainless steel AISI 316
- Additional materials and special designs on request:
series ANSI 300 to ANSI 1500 RF and RTJ
series PN 40 to PN 250
- Execution: wafer
- Suitable for flanges UNI PN 6, 10, 16, 25 and ANSI 150 RF