The two-way flanged ball valve ANTARES Carbon steel is a ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, petrochemical plants, water plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water. Suitable for average vacuum (see page 420), steam up to +200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE.
MAIN STANDARD FEATURES
– A105 (from bar).
– LF2 (from casting). **
STANDARDS: BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
FIRE SAFE according to BS 6755 – API 6 FA – API 607 (until DN150)
On request: ANSI/API STD 607 ISO 10497:2010 (DN15÷DN200)
DVGW for gas PN16, TÜV for TA Luft (only PTFE).
SIZE RANGE: DN15 – DN200.
– PN40 body from bar
– PN16 body from casting or body from bar.
A) -10°C / +180°C A105 (PTFE)
B) -20°C / +180°C LF2 (PTFE).
CONNECTIONS with flanges: UNI-EN 1092 and DIN2501 BL.1 DIN3202 face to face.
STEM: Anti blow out with anti-static device.
ANTISTATIC DEVICE: starting from DN25 (DN15 – DN20 upon request).
STEM: triple patented stem-packing with labyrinth effect and automatic adjustment by Belleville washers.
UPPER CONNECTION: ISO 5211 for connection with actuator.
OPERATOR: lever. Available colours: black, yellow.
– PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE: use up to +200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
– Peek for high temperatures up to +260°C (optimum from 100°C to 260°C)
– PTFE seals with metal core (on request).
– Ball drilling
– Body – body flange made of LF2.
– For further special requests please consult our technical/commercial service.
– Nace MR 0.175 from Bar on request.