The self-priming multistage centrifugal pumps of the TBA series derive from the TBH series with an additional centrifugal stage at the suction side.
The self-priming multistage centrifugal pumps of the TBA series have extremely low NPSH requirements and are particularly suitable for handling boiling liquids and difficult applications. This design is especially suited to handle liquids with entrained gases and liquified gases such as LPG.
The self-priming multistage centrifugal pumps of the TBA series have performances, design and duty characteristics as the TBH series. Pump components are interchangeable thus reducing the need to stock spare parts for both series.
Capacities to 35 m3/h. Heads to 40 bar.
- Impeller: Radial and closed
- Max flow m³/h: 35
- Max pressure bar: 40
- Pumped fluids: Clean and non-abrasive liquids and liquefied gases
- Self-priming: Yes
- Stages nr.: 1-8
- Seal: Mechanical
- ISO: No
- Multistage self-priming centrifugal pumps with horizontal mounting vertical suction and discharge flanges.
- Capable of handling mixtures of gas and clean liquids.
- Low capacity – high head.
- Suction lift to 8,5 m.w.c.
- Low operating speed for extended life, low vibration, low noise level and maximum reliability.
- Impellers are individually hydraulically balanced thus end thrust forces to bearings are eliminated.
- Mechanical seals are standard and unified to UNI EN 12756.
- Optional double mechanical seals back to back or tandem.
- Cooled or heated seal housing are available.
- Reduced number of components is achieved by design innovation.
- Choice of motor mounting, including close-coupled through flexible coupling to unified B5 motor, up to 22 kW.
- Variety of materials are available to meet specific requirements.
Pumps series TBH and TBA are suitable to handle clean liquids, corrosives, hot or cold in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food industries, etc.
- Removal of condensates and distilled liquids.
- Solvents and liquified gases applications.
- Boiler feed applications.
- Removal or liquid from processes under vacuum.
- Filling stations and transfer of LPG and liquified gases.
- Fire fighting systems and autoclaves.
- Potable and sanitary systems in the naval industry.
- Spray washing installations.
The self-priming pumps series TBH and TBA utilize the lateral channel principle. The open “star” type impeller is hydraulically balanced and enclosed between the suction and discharge port plates to form the pumping stage. Stages are mounted in series to give proportional higher discharge pressures with constant capacities. The magnetic drive pumps series TBK and TBAK derive from the series TBH and TBA. They are suitable to handle hazardous, toxics, odorous or polluting liquids and other applications where zero liquid leakage is desired.