The TP1 condensate removal pump is a lifting station, suitable for all applications where the removal of condensate fluid is not possible by gravity.
The TP1 condensate removal pump is designed for condensate:
- Gas and oil condensing boilers (heating capacity max. 200 kW) with a pH value of 2.0 and higher.
- Air-conditioning systems, cooling and refrigeration systems.
- Air dehumidifiers and evaporators.
For very acidic condensates (pH-values below 2.7), for furnaces where not-sulphur-reduced heating oil is used, and for installations with a heating capacity of more than 200 kW a neutralizing device must be connected upstream. Please observe additional local sewage regulations.
- Delivery: up to 0.45 m³/h
- Head: up to 5 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 Hz
- Power: up to 0.03 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: to 60 °C