The UCL/UCL-B pumps are plastic and fluoroplastic lined process horizontal centrifugal pumps with mechanical seal.
The UCL/UCL-B pumps have long coupled (UCL) and/or close coupled (UCL-B) execution.
- Versatility: Suitable for handling corrosive, aggressive and hazardous liquids (low viscosity, clean or slightly to dirty contaminated) in the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Reliability: The UCL offers a wide range of shaft sealing and the pumps are also equipped with reliable bearing bracket, especially developed to be suitable even under heavy duty service.
- Design: UCL range shares the same hydraulic design with the UTN series (magnetic drive pumps) which have been developed focusing on chemical industry’s requests.
- Shaft seal type: Mechanical seal
- Design: EN 22858; ISO 2858
- Standard: ISO 5199
- Casing material: PFA Lined – PVDF Lined – PP Lined
- Casing partition: Radially split
- Type of casing: Volute Casing
- Impeller material: PFA Lined – PVDF Lined – PP Lined
- Type of impeller: Closed; Radial
- Nozzle position: End Suction
- Type of Execution: Horizontal
- Type of Installation:
– UCL : Long-Coupled
– UCL-B : Close-Coupled
- Pull-out design: UCL : Back pull-out
- Heatable: No
- Type of connections: Flanged
- Flange Connections:
– UNI 1092-1/ISO 7005-1 PN 16, type B
– drilling slotted ANSI 150
- Suction characteristics: Non- priming
- Type of lubrication: Oil lubrication
- Drive frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Type of drive: Electric motor
- Maximum rated pressure @20°C: PN 16
- Max. permissible fluid temperature
– PP: – 10°C -> +70°C
– PVDF: – 30°C -> +100°C
– PFA: – 50°C -> +140°C*
- Maximum head @ 2900 RPM 70m
- Maximum flow rate @ 2900 RPM: 110 m3/h
- Allowable Medium Viscosity Range: 1cSt – 200cSt
- Maximum drive rating
– UCL: 1,1 kW (size 80) -> 30 kW (size 200)
– UCL-B: 1,1 kW (size 80) -> 18.5 kW (size 160)
- Maximum speed of rotation (RPM): 3500
- Mechanical Seal CDR mechanical seals:
– CSS-35 Single mechanical seal
– CDC-35 Double cartridge mechanical seal
Other mechanical seals can be adapted on UCL pumps, from single seal up to double back-to-back cartridge sealing system.