The UTS / UTS-B pumps are metallic magnetic drive horizontal centrifugal pumps.
- Materials : AISI 316 (1.4408)
The UTS / UTS-B pumps have long coupled (UTS) and/or close coupled (UTS-B) execution.
- Versatility: Suitable for handling aggressive, toxic and hazardous liquids (low viscosity, clean or slightly contaminated) in the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries, where the need of high safety standards is the first requirement.
- Reliability: The UTS are made by stainless steel AISI 316 : on bare shaft execution, the pump is also equipped as a standard with reliable oil lubricated bearing bracket, especially developed to be suitable even under heavy duty service.
- Design: UTS range shares the same hydraulic design with the UCS series (mechanical seal pumps) which have been developed focusing on Industry’s requests.
- Performances 2900 rpm: Q max = 80 m3/h – H max = 65 mcl
- Electric Motors:
UTS-B: 0.75 kW (motor size 80) -> 18.5 kW (motor size 160)
UTS: 0.75 kW (motor size 80) -> 18.5 kW (motor size 160)
- Temperature Range
UTS-B: -40°C* -> +180°C
UTS: -40°C* -> +300°C
* -100°C special execution
- Allowable Pressure Range:
UTS series 125/160: 16 bar (20°C)
UTS series 200: 16 bar (20°C)
- Flange Connections:
UNI 1092-1/ISO 7005-1 PN 16, type B
upon request, drilling slotted to match ANSI 150
- Viscosity: 1 cSt min – 100 cSt max
- Allowable Solids:
Max concentration: 2% by weight
Max particle size: 0,15 mm