The 724 and 4724 Series Heavy-Duty line of 316 Stainless Steel pumps feature the foot type bracket with rotor thrust control. All wetted parts are 316 Stainless Steel. The three smaller pumps include opposite port casings, others are right angle port construction. All have revolvable casings for handy port selection and choice of either packing or mechanical seal. The small pumps are especially useful in pilot plant service, small metering applications, accurate chemical additive processing, pumping of pharmaceuticals in small capacities and for feed and product pumps on evaporators and distillation systems. The six larger sizes meet the needs of moving corrosive liquids when greater capacities are needed in chemical and other processing plants.
In placing orders for 724 and 4724 Series pumps, please furnish the following information:
1. Liquid pumped
2. Viscosity of liquid
3. Specific Gravity
4. Temperature of Liquid
5. Capacity of Pump
6. Suction lift or head
7. Discharge Pressure
- Max. Capacity: 110 GPM (25 M³/hr)
- Max. Pressure: 200 PSI (14 BAR)
- Max. Viscosity: 2,000,000 SSU (440,000 cSt)
- Temperature Range: -110°F to +500°F (-80°C to +260°C)
Sealing / Coupling: Packing, Component Mechanical Seal in Stuffing Box (sizes F-G), Component Mechanical Seal Behind-the-Rotor (sizes H-LL)
Porting: Opposite (180°) NPT/BSP Ports (sizes F-G), Right Angle (90°) NPT/BSP Ports (sizes H-L), Right Angle (90°) 150 Class ANSI Flange Ports (sizes LQ & LL)
Mounting: Foot Mount
- Jacketed bracket standard on H-LL sizes for heating or cooling. Optional jacketed heads available.
- Integral thrust bearing standard for heavy duty applications.
- Integral pressure relief valve standard on sizes G-LL.
- Motor speed operation on smaller sizes – no reducer required.
- Alloy wetted materials with cast iron non-wetted bracket for enhanced value.