The lobes pumps of the Universal 420/520 series are high-volume capacity pumps.
For more than half a century, Waukesha Cherry-Burrell has been a leader in the design, manufacturing and application of external circumferential piston (ECP) style, rotary positive displacement pumps. Waukesha Cherry-Burrell PD pumps are in service around the world in thousands of challenging chemical and industrial applications.
The lobes pumps of the Universal 420/520 series guarantee reliable and accurate pumping at high-volume capacities. Every revolution of the Model 420 model pumps more than 1.6 gallons (6 liters) of product. Model 520, more than 2.3 gallons (8.7 liters). Significantly, Models 420 & 520 are not just scaled up Waukesha PDs. They incorporate fresh design approaches that simplify installation, ease pump maintenance and extend pump life.
- Tomato ingredient
- Vegetables, diced, slurries
- Pet foods
- Oils & Lubricants
- Paper pulp slurry
- Large diameter 17-4 PH shafts for greater strength.
- Heavy duty bearing frame.
- Double tapered roller bearings contribute further to precise rotor movement and longer seal life.
- Body bolted to gearcase to maintain seal face contact, when removing cover and rotors.
- Greased lubed bearings for positive lubrication to all bearings over entire speed, temperature and pressure range.
- No bearing in product zone.
- Rotor nuts designed for extended service without loosening.