The lobes pumps of the Universal 1 Series are rotary positive displacement pumps.
For more than half a century, Waukesha Cherry-Burrell has been a leader in the design, manufacturing and application of external circumferential piston (ECP) style, rotary positive displacement pumps. Waukesha Cherry-Burrell PD pumps are in service around the world in thousands of challenging chemical and industrial applications.
- Stainless steel gear case.
- Stainless steel bearing retainers.
- Bearing isolators protect bearings from contamination.
- Body retaining screws.
- Steel-It paint.
- Single wing rotors for minimum damage of particulates.
- Jacketed or vented covers.
- Rectangular flange inlet for high viscosity products
- Tru-Fit™ close coupled pump design.
- Bi-directional flow. Rotors, locked with double jam nuts, rotate securely in either direction. No flow direction/shaft position specifications.
- Versatile 3-Way mounting of gear case, including vertical alignment of ports.
- Upper or lower shaft position.
- Easy to install or convert single O-ring to mechanical seals.
- Interchangeable installation dimensions with Universal II and Universal Lobe PD pumps.
- Meat Packing