The Lowara e-SH stainless steel end suction pump is a single impeller centrifugal pump made in AISI 316 stainless steel, making it the right pump for moving water and aggressive liquids in a vast number of applications where high chemical resistance is needed.
Newly designed high efficiency hydraulics with MEI values well above the ErP2015 level and IE3 motors set the basis for very low operation costs. Equipped with a Hydrovar variable speed pump controller, the duty is always exactly where it should be. And it pays off: reducing the speed by 50% reduces the power consumption by 85%.
Pump and impellers made in AISI 316 stainless steel with choice of mechanical seals/ motor options makes the e-SH is the right solution for 1000’s of liquids.
The Lowara e-SH stainless steel end suction pump is suitable for many different applications demanding reliable and efficient products. The reliability, robustness, and AISI 316 material configuration of the e-SH series makes it ideal for use in aggressive environments or for pumping of mildly aggressive fluids. Finally the e-SH series compactness and reliability allows for use in diverse OEM applications.
The Lowara e-SH Series can be used for the following Industry applications:
- Process cooling and Process heating
- Heat recovery
- Pressure boosting
- Irrigation systems
- Water transfer for green houses
- Liquid transfer with mildly aggressive liquids or environment.
- Washing and cleaning
- Water treatment.
Diverse OEM applications
- Discharge ports DN25 to DN80.
- Wide performance range up to 110 m head and 240 m³/h flow.
- Nominal pressure 12 bar.
- Wide range of temperatures for pumped liquids: -30°C to +120°C.
- Wide range of materials for many different kinds of pumped liquid.
- Wide range of voltages.
- High performance IE3 motors.
- Variable speed by optional HYDROVAR drive.