The ecocirc PRO are highly efficient hot water circulation pumps, which are based on the proven shaftless spherical motor design with ECM technology and permanent magnet. This design combines the best efficiency and low noise at an affordable price.
The ecocirc PRO features include automatic ventilation mode and heat insulation shell as well as optional clock and/or temperature setting.
Variants of these ecocirc PRO are suitable for use in houses and multiple occupancy dwellings. They comply with Drinking Water Regulations, and by circulating the drinking water they provide effective protection against legionella. Warm water circulation ensures that warm water is immediately available even when the furthest positioned tap is turned on.
The new, stepless adjustable models Lowara ecocirc PRO 15-1 require a maximum of only 3-9 W! For all applications where a higher head or more flow is needed, the Lowara ecocirc PRO 15-3 up to three meters head or a flow of 1500 l/h. The power consumption is only 4-27 W.
MARKET SECTORS: RESIDENTIAL.
- Hot water circulation.
- Flow rate: up to 1 m3 /h.
- Head: up to 3 m.
- Temperature of pumped liquid: +2°C ÷ +65°C. Avoid condensation and ice formation.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (PN 10).
- Rotor assembly group: made of stainless steel/composite material/carbon.
- Permanent magnet EC (Electronically Commutated) type motor with spherical rotor/stator.
- Wet rotor with a single spherical ceramic/carbon ball bearing.
- Integrated motor protection; no external protection required.
- Single-phase 200-240V 50/60 Hz power supply.
- Motor type:
– Fixed speed for temperature sensor and temperature sensor + timer models;
– Variable speed with automatic regulation for basic and timer models.
- Insulation class Insulation class F (155°C).
- Protection class: IP 44 no-timer models. IP 42 timer models.