The Ecocirc circulators Lowara are high efficiency pumps with ECM-technology and permanent magnet rotor.
The Ecocirc circulator Lowara can be operated either on automatically adjusted speed or on manual set speed, which makes it suitable for applications like radiant heating (one- and two pipe systems), underfloor and surface heating, boiler feed, solar stations and similar applications.
The impressively simple shaftless spherical motor design has only one single self-aligning bearing and no shaft, which significantly reduces the number of costly and complicated parts. And of course ecocirc BASIC delivers high efficiency, the EEI value exceed the ErP 2015 level already today.
The Ecocirc circulator Lowara is a truly reliable circulator featuring Anti-Block technology, dry-run protection and inrush current limitation. The Anti-Block technology efficiently prevents magnetite to enter the rotor chamber thus prevents blockage even in old systems. The dry-run protection and the inrush current limitation protect the motor from being overheated if dry running and damaged by high inrush currents.
Three stepless control options
- stepless manual set fixed speed
- automatic proportional pressure control Δp-v
- Plug, easily assembled and connected without any tools
- Automatic air purge, allows the ecocirc BASIC to effectively remove the air from the pump housing and motor chamber and afterwards return to its settings
- Delivery: up to 3.2 m³/h
- Head: up to 6 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Power: from 10 W up to 50 W
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10 °C to 110 °C