Fire-Ball 300: Perfect for high pressure oil or grease dispense and transfer
Fire-Ball 300 pumps are air-powered pumps and packages for oil or grease. They are perfect for high pressure oil or grease dispense and transfer.
Graco pumps are built to last. With so many innovative maintenance-saving features, Graco pumps reduce downtime and save you money. No matter what fluid you’re pumping Graco has a quality solution for your low, medium or high volume application.
- Corrosion-resistant design utilizes liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminum and chrome on key components for longer life
- Few moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost
- Displacement rods have minimal wear due to a proprietary Graco manufacturing process
- Large air porting design provides efficient use of compressed air supply for continuous pump operation without icing
- Thick cast aluminum air motor housing offers unmatched durability
- Durable. Thick cast aluminum air motor housing offers unmatched durability.
- Reduce Downtime. Displacement rods have minimal wear due to a proprietary Graco manufacturing process.
- Fewer Repairs. Fewer moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost.
- Superior Sealing. Non-metallic poppet valves offer positive sealing performance, even with contaminated “dirty” air environments for long life without repair.
- Reduced Icing. Large air porting design provides efficient use of compressed air supply for continuous pump operation and reduced icing.
- Extended Seal Life. In-line pump design aligns the air motor piston and fluid piston rods to maximize seal life.
- Corrosion-Resistant. Corrosion-resistant design utilizes liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminum and chrome on key components for longer life.
Fire-Ball 300 (5:1)
- Maximum fluid working pressure: 62 bar, 6.2 MPa
- Fluid Pressure Ratio: 5:1
- Air pressure operating range: 2.8 to 12 bar, 0.28 to 1.2 MPa
- Maximum air consumption: 0.096 cubic m/min for first lpm pumped at 0.7 MPa, 7 bar, up to 0.058 additional cubic m/min for each additional lpm with pump operated within recommended range
- Pump cycles per gallon (liters): 7.9 per l
- Recommended speed for optimum pump life: 70 cycles per min
- Wetted Parts: steel, aluminum, buna-N, urethane
- Sound pressure level (measured at 1 m from unit): 77.8 dB(A)
- Sound power level (tested in accordance with ISO 9614–2): 85.6 dB(A)
- Approximate Weight: 7.7 kg
Fire-Ball 300 (15:1)
- Maximum working pressure: 186 bar
- Fluid pressure ratio: 15:1
- Air operating range: 3 to 12 bar
- Air motor effective diameter: 76 mm
- Stroke: 76 mm
- Air consumption: 0.476 sq m/l at 7 bar. Up to 0.84 sq m/min with pump operated at 12 bar and 66 cycles/min
- Pump cycles: 24 cycles/l
- Delivery: 3 l/min
- Maximum recommended continuous pump speed: 66 cycles/min, 32 l/min
- Recommended speed for optimum pump life: 15 to 25 cycles/min
- Wetted parts: Carbon Steel, Brass, Copper, Aluminum, PTFE, Nitrile Rubber, Leather
- Approximate weight: 10 kg
- Motor Oil
- Gear Oil
- Hydraulic Fluid
- Fluid Grease
- Grease NLGI #000 / #00 / #0 / #1 / #2
- Oil Transfer
- Grease Transfer
- Fluid Transfer
- Manufacturing Equipment Lubrication Systems
- Dealerships and Quick Lubes – Pumps