The GEMÜ 605 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valve has a low maintenance plastic piston actuator and is pneumatically operated. The valve has a metal distance piece. An integral optical position indicator is standard. Normally Closed (NC), Normally Open (NO) and Double Acting (DA) control functions are available.
The GEMÜ 605 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves are suitable for the control of inert and corrosive liquids, gaseous fluids, even particulates.
ATEX-compatible versions are also available.
- Connection: Clamp; Spigot; Threaded socket; Threaded spigot
- Actuator: Pneumatic
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4435, forged body; 1.4435, investment casting
- Max. operating pressure: 8 bar
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Control valve
- Hermetic separation between medium and operator
- Suitable for sterile applications
- Optional flow direction and installation position