The GEMÜ 600 and GEMÜ 630 pneumatically operated 2/2-way plastic diaphragm valves have a low maintenance piston actuator which can be controlled by inert gaseous media.
The GEMÜ 600 and GEMÜ 630 pneumatically operated 2/2-way plastic diaphragm valves have an integral optical position indicator as standard.
The GEMÜ 600 (DN 25 – 50) is also equipped with a stroke limiter. Normally Closed (NC), Normally Open (NO) and Double Acting (DA) control functions are available.
- Connection: Flare; Solvent cement socket; Spigot; Threaded socket; Union end
- Actuator: Pneumatic
- Body material: ABS; PP; PP-H; PP inliner / outliner; PVC-U, grey; PVDF
- Max. operating pressure: 6 bar
- Max. media temperature: 80 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -20 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Control valve
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- GEMÜ 600 has a connection for pilot valves according to NAMUR
- Control connection positioned in-line with flow direction as standard, thus installable in extremely restricted spaces
- Optional flow direction and mounting position
- Variable spring set for operating pressures up to 10 bar upstream and downstream
- Mounting plates for height compensation of differing body dimensions and nominal sizes
- Actuator top rotatable 4 x 90° (diaphragm size 25 – 50)
- Optional accessories
– Electrical position indicator with microswitches or proximity switches
– Pneumatic or electro-pneumatic positioners and process controllers