The GEMÜ 651 piston actuated 2/2-way diaphragm valve has a stainless steel piston actuator and is pneumatically operated. It is designed for use in sterile applications.
The GEMÜ 651 piston actuated 2/2-way diaphragm valve has a fully integrated automation module and an internal air supply. Normally closed (NC) and Normally open (NO) control functions are available. The automation module is available in two versions. Either as a combi switchbox with integrated 3/2-way pilot valve for valve actuation and position feedback or with an integrated electro-pneumatic positioner.
The GEMÜ 651 piston actuated 2/2-way diaphragm valve has a controlled microprocessor, intelligent position sensor as well as an integrated analogue travel sensor system. The Speed-AP function simplifies commissioning. The base of the actuator housing is made of stainless steel, the cover is made of a stable transparent plastic material.
- Connection: Clamp; Spigot; Threaded socket; Threaded spigot
- Actuator: Pneumatic
- Body material: 1.4408, investment casting; 1.4435, forged body; 1.4435, investment casting
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Control valve
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Compact design (ideal when space is at a premium)
- CIP cleaning capability
- Integrated automation module as either – combi switchbox or – electro-pneumatic positioner
- Integrated travel and system control
- AS-Interface field bus connection (option for combi switchbox)
- Reduced planning and cabling time
- Integrated air ports
- Speed-AP function for fast commissioning
- Optional flow direction
- Installation for an optimized draining is possible
- M5 control air connectors, available in-line with piping or rotated by 90°