The GEMÜ 655 manually operated 2/2 way full bore diaphragm valve has a metal bonnet and a non-rising handwheel.
The GEMÜ 655 manually operated 2/2 way full bore diaphragm valve ensures a high mechanical stability and high flow velocity.
Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and configurations.
- Connection: Flange
- Actuator: Manual
- Body material: EN-GJL-250; EN-GJL-250 (GG-25), hard rubber lined; EN-GJL-250, soft rubber lined
- Max. operating pressure: 7 bar
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Optional rubber lining suitable for applications involving particulate media, e.g.:
– Mining – Paper and woodpulp industry
– Water treatment
– Ceramics industry
– Chemical and dyestuff industry
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- High mechanical stability
- High flow rate due to straight through flow
- Optional flow direction
- Installation for an optimized draining is possible
- Valve can be cleaned without disassembly of bonnet
- Can be retrofitted with a pneumatic actuator (GEMÜ 9656)