The GEMÜ 611 and GEMÜ 671 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves have a low maintenance plastic bonnet and are manually operated. An integral optical position indicator is standard.
The GEMÜ 671 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves are suitable for the control of inert and corrosive liquids, gaseous fluids, even particulates.
The valve body and diaphragm are available in various materials and configurations.
Thanks to their compact and functional design, the GEMÜ 671 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves are ideal even in small spaces.
- Connection: Clamp; Flange; Spigot; Threaded socket; Threaded spigot
- Actuator: Manual
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4408, PFA lined; 1.4408, investment casting; 1.4435, forged body; 1.4435, investment casting; EN-GJL-250; EN-GJS-400-18-LT (GGG 40.3), PFA lined; EN-GJS-400-18-LT (GGG 40.3), PP lined
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 80 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Chemical resistance of bonnet
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Compact design (ideal when space is at a premium)
- Hermetic separation between medium and bonnet
- Optional flow direction
- Installation for an optimized draining is possible
- Optional accessories for 671:
– Electrical remote indication that the valve is in the open position
– Lockable handwheel clamp