The GEMÜ 698 motorized 2/2-way diaphragm valve has a low maintenance electric actuator with a toothed belt drive and a reversible synchronous motor. A manual override and an optical position indicator are integrated as standard.
The GEMÜ 698 motorized 2/2-way diaphragm valve has a metal distance piece.
The GEMÜ 698 2/2-way aseptic diaphragm valves are suitable for the control of inert and corrosive liquids, gaseous fluids, even particulates.
- Connection: Clamp; Flange; Spigot; Threaded socket; Threaded spigot
- Actuator: Motorized
- Explosion protection
- Body material: 1.4408, PFA lined; 1.4408, investment casting; 1.4435, forged body; 1.4435, investment casting; EN-GJL-250; EN-GJS-400-18-LT (GGG 40.3), PFA lined; EN-GJS-400-18-LT (GGG 40.3), PP lined; EN-GJS-400-18-LT, hard rubber lined
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 100 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -10 ° C
- Nominal sizes
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- Chemical resistance of actuator
- Stainless steel body with CIP/SIP cleaning and sterilizing capabilities
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- The valve stroke can be limited by means of adjustable limit switches
- Suitable for use as a control valve (with GEMÜ 1283)
- Hermetic separation between medium and actuator
- Optional flow direction
- Installation for an optimized draining is possible
- Consistent control system and reliable opening and closing action
- Direct 0/4 – 20 mA signal processing using the additional module GEMÜ 1283
- Electrical position feedback by means of a potentiometer available as an option