A full range of pressure transmitters for relative, absolute and differential pressures, with output signals in standardized current and voltage, interfaces and protocols for various field buses.
The pressure transmitters are intended for different general industrial applications, such as machine building, machine tools, control systems and closed loop control, hydraulics and pneumatics, pumps and compressors.
The pressure transmitters, have a compact and robust design, and ensure excellent value for money. They are guaranteed through factory certificates and international certificates, and are available with units of pressure and attacks on the process for particular conditions of use.
- Pressure ranges: from 0 … 1 bar up to 0 … 600 bar
- Non-linearity: 0.25% or 0.5%
- Output: 4 … 20 mA, 0 … 10 VDC, 0 … 5 V DC and other
- Electrical connection: Angular connector form A and C, M12 x 1 connector, output cable 2 meters
- Pressure connection: G ¼ DIN 3852-E, ¼ NPT and others