The rubber wedge gate valves are made in accordance to DIN 3352 – part 4. They are intended for applications involving water, sewage and neutral liquids up to 70 °C.
The rubber wedge gate valves are made of ductile iron and are equipped with brass gland which resists to dezincification.
The rubber wedge gate valves are equipped with a ductile iron wedge whose core is fully vulcanised with EPDM rubber and an integrated brass bolt which resists to dezincification.
Each rubber wedge gate valve can be provided with extra equipment: handwheel, extension rod, rod cover, flange adapter.
- Flange dimensions complying to DIN 3202 part 1, F4
- Flanges with holes in accordance with ISO 7005-2 (EN 1092-2: 1997, DIN 2501)
- Type-approvals: ÖVGW – N ° W1.121 (DN 350-400 in the definition phase)
- Body and cap: Ductile iron, GGG-50, in accordance to DIN 1693 (BS 2789 grade 500-7) EN-GJS-500-15: EN 1563: 1998
- Coating: electrostatically applied epoxy resin in accordance to DIN 30677 (internally and externally)
- Valve Rod: Stainless steel AISI316, DIN X 20 Cr 13
- Valve rod seal: NBR Scraper ring, two O-rings in NBR (inside) and two outside a plastic bearing, EPDM rubber hose
- Wedge: Ductile iron, GGG-50, fully vulcanised core with EPDM rubber and integrated brass bolt resisting to dezincification, CZ 132 to BS 2874
- Stuffing box: Dezincification resistant brass, CZ 132 to BS 2872
- Screws for the top: Stainless steel A2, sealed with hot melt glue
- Gasket for top: EPDM Rubber