The submersible vertical electric pump SVI is a vertical-axis pump with submersible body, equipped with standard motor (for S and N versions).
MARKET SECTORS: INDUSTRIAL, CIVIL.
- Pumping of coolants, lubrificants and condensate.
- Machine tools, welders, engine test stands.
- Cooling systems.
- Washing systems.
- Delivery: up to 120 m3 /h.
- Head: up to 240 m.
- Liquid temperature for the standard versions:
– from -10°C to +90°C for S and N versions with coupling.
– from -10°C a +60°C for close-coupled E versions.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C.
- Mechanical seal Mechanical seal in Ceramic/ Carbon/FPM for the close-coupled E version and in Silicon Carbide/ Carbon/FPM for S and N versions with coupling. For SVI 33-46-66-92 models, mechanical seal can be replaced without removing the motor from the pump.
- Tank coupling flange in compliance with EN 12157 (ex DIN 5440) for SVI 2-4 models.
- Standard installation in vertical position; horizontal installation on request.
- These pumps can handle clean liquids free of abrasive substances or fibres, with kinematic viscosity up to 37mm2 /sec, with suitably sized motor.
- Minimum level of suction liquid: 25 mm for SVI 2-4-8-16 models and 80 mm for SVI 33-46-66-92.
- Base in the suction side with filter in order to avoid damages due to solids entrance.
- Tested in compliance with ISO 9906 Annex A.
- Direction of rotation: clockwise look- ing at the pump from the top down (marked with an arrow on the adapter and on the coupling).
- Longer pump columns (from coupling flange to suction base) are available on request. Possible variants are indicated in each model’s dimensions table.
- 2 poles motors with squirrel cage in short circuit, enclosed construction with external ventilation.
- Construction design:
– Close-coupled for E version.
– Standard motor for S and N versions.
- Standard supplied IE2/IE3 motors are compliant with Regulation (EC) no. 640/2009 and IEC 60034-30.
- IP55 protection.
- Class 155 (F) Insulation.
- Performances according to EN 60034-1.
- Standard voltage:
– Three-phase version: 220-240/380- 415 V, 50 Hz for power up to 3 kW, 380-415/660-690 V, 50 Hz for power above 3 kW.