The TDB, TDV vertical multistage pump is fitted with closed radial impellers driven by a normalised standard motor.
The TDB, TDV vertical multistage pump is available in various materials and configurations and in two versions with the denomination TDB and TDV.
The TDB, TDV vertical multistage pump is a high reliability electric pump designed to meet the requirements of a wide range of users, in many different versions featuring a large variety of construction features and materials, and flow rates of 22, 35, 58, 78, 120, 170, 220 and 280 m3/h. Depending on the model, the available versions are made entirely of cast iron or stainless steel, or cast iron with bronze impellers, with PN10/16, PN25/40 or PN63 flanges. For more information please contact our Sales Network.
MARKET SECTORS: CIVIL, INDUSTRIAL, WATER TREATMENT, HEATING, PRESSURISATION, IRRIGATION.
- Handling water without suspended solids.
- Pressure boosting and water supply systems.
- Irrigation systems.
- Cooling circuits.
- Circulation of hot and cold water for heating, cooling and conditioning syatems.
- Water supplies to boilers.
- Reverse osmosis and ultra-filtration.
- Washing systems.
- Delivery: up to 340 m3/h.
- Head: over 500 m.
- Temperature of pumped liquid:
– up to 140 °C in the standard version.
- Maximum operating pressure: round flanges PN10/16, PN25/40, PN63 depending on the model.
- Tested to ISO 9906 class 2.
- Direction of rotation: clockwise looking at the pump from the motor side.
- Short circuit squirrel cage motor, totally enclosed, fan-cooled.
- Standard supplied IE2 motors are compliant with Regulation (EC) no. 640/2009 and IEC 60034-30.
- IP 55 protection.
- Class 155 (F) insulation.
- Performances according to EN 60034-1.
- Standard voltage:
220-240/380-415 V, 50 Hz for powers up to 3 kW,
380-415/660-690 V, 50 Hz for powers above 3 kW.
- Version F: totally made from cast iron with cast iron impellers.
- Version FB: totally made from cast iron with bronze impellers.
- Version N: totally made from AISI CF8M stainless steel.
- Other materials available on request.