The CEA, CA stainless steel threaded centrifugal pumps Lowara are the ideal choice for domestic and industrial applications.
Single-impeller (CEA) and dual-impeller (CA) models available.
Available on request “V” version with FPM seals for temperature up to 110°C and “N” version completely made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
MARKET SECTORS: CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL.
Version made of AISI 304
- Handling of chemically and mechanically non-aggressive water and liquids.
- Water supply.
- Water circulation (cold, hot, refrigerated).
“N” version made of AISI 316 (for aggressive liquids)
- Reverse osmosis (where demineralized water is used).
- Industrial washing.
- Thermal waters.
- Chlorine dispensing in swimming pools.
- Jewellary industry.
- Wine production.
- Delivery up to 520 l/min (31 m3/h)
- Head up to 32 m.
- Temperature of pumped liquid:
-10°C to +85°C standard version.
-10°C to +110°C (N and V versions).
- Maximum operating pressure : 8 bar (PN 8).
- Counter-clockwise rotation facing the pump from the suction port.
- Asynchronous, squirrel cage rotor, close construction, external ventilation.
- Protection class: IP55.
- Class 155 (F) Insulation.
- Performances to EN 60034-1 specifications.
- Standard voltage:
– Single-phase versions: 220-240 V 50 Hz, 2 poles, with automatic reset overload protection up to 1,5 kW. For higher powers,the overload protection must be provided and installed by the user in the control panel.
– Three-phase versions: 220-240/380-415 V 50 Hz, 2 poles, the overload protection must be provided and installed by the user in the control panel.
- Condensate drain plugs in the standard version.
- Close-coupled, single-impeller centrifugal pump featuring axial suction and radial discharge.
- Compact construction, with pump coupled directly to motor; special motor shaft extension in common with the pump and supported by ball bearings.
- Rotating assembly with back pull-out design, eliminating the need to disconnect the pump body from the pipe line.
- Threaded suction and discharge ports (Rp ISO 7).
- High performance enclosed Impeller made of AISI 304 stainless steel (AISI 316 for N version).
- Mechanical seal Mechanical seal with Ceramic/ Carbon rings, NBR elastomers, (EPDM for N version) other parts are made of AISI 304 stainless steel (AISI 316 for N version). Mounting dimensions according to EN 12756 (ex DIN 24960) and ISO 3069.
- O-rings made of NBR (EPDM for N version).
- Mounting pedestal on pump body.
- Different voltages and frequencies.
- Different material for the mechanical seal and O-rings.