The peripheral pumps P, PAB, PSA Lowara are capable of developing high heads using low-powered motors.
- PB version with bronze pump body for sea water.
- PK version compatible with hot water up to 80°C.
- PBK version with bronze pump body compatible with hot water up to 80°C.
- Water distribution
- Washing Boiler
- Hot water systems
- Pressure boosting
- Cooling and chilling
- Delivery: up to 3.72 m3/h
- Head: up to 82 m
- Power supply: three-phase and single-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: 0.3 kW to 1.1 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (10 bar for the PSA series)
- Temperature of pumped liquid: -10°C to +40°C (P series) -10°C to +80°C (PSA-PAB-PABLB series)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C
- Insulation class: F
- Protection: IP44 (models P16, P21, PAB, PABLB); IP55 (models P30, P40, P60, P70 e PSA)
- Pump body: Cast iron (P-PSA series) Bronze (PB-PAB-PABLB series)
- Adapter: Cast iron (P-PSA series) Bronze (PB-PAB-PABLB series)
- Impeller: Bronze
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Carbon/NBR
- Fill plugs: Brass
- Elastomers: NBR