The ultrasonic level meters are intended for measuring levels. They are precise, reliable and simple to maintain, suitable for applications involving almost all fluids and reservoirs.
The ultrasonic level meters are available in different materials, ensuring a continuous and reliable measurement even within closed tanks and open reservoirs.
The ultrasonic level meters are equipped with a large display and ensure a reliable measurement even in case of irregular surfaces, moisture or foam.
Also, the ultrasonic level meters are able to reduce errors or missing measurements due to the presence of obstructing objects, ensuring high resistance and durability, process safety and efficiency.
- Measuring principle: Ultrasound, time
- Measuring range: 0.2-4m / 0.25-6m / 0.45-15m
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2% of measured value _ +/- 0.05% of full measuring range
- Process connection: BSP, NPT thread or flange
- Sensor material: PP, PVDF
- Operating temperature: -30° -> +90°
- Mains voltage: 12-36 V DC
- Output: 4-20 mA, HART, Relay
- Approvals: CE, ATEX, RoHS