The Abrasive Liquid Series heavy duty internal gear pumps utilize hard parts in key wear areas, combined with unique designs and operating practices to reduce abrasive wear for longest life.
The Abrasive Liquid Series heavy duty internal gear pumps are ideally suited for liquids with concentrations of small but hard particles, such as paints, inks and pigments; filled polyols and resins; and waste oils. Improvements
The 4624B series pumps replaces the old style 4625 series, offering the advantage of a one-piece bearing housing for faster and easier end clearance adjustment, and adding the LS and QS sizes. The F & FH4624B pumps are identical to the old F & FH4625 pumps. Jacketing is available by ordering a 4224B model with abrasive fitting (tungsten carbide idler pin and bushing, abrasive liquid seal with flush line).
- Max. Capacity: 182 GPM (36 M³/hr)
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI (10 BAR)
- Max. Viscosity: 250,000 SSU (55,000 cSt)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +150°C)
Sealing / Coupling: Component Mechanical Seals
Porting: Opposite (180°), Right Angle (90°), NPT/BSP, Flanged
- Extended service life provided by:
- Tungsten carbide components in critical wear areas of pump.
- Other hardened component options available.
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal faces.
- Positive seal flush to keep fresh supply of liquid at seal faces.
- Behind the rotor seal placement eliminates abrasive wear on shaft bushing.
- Pin drive mechanical seal increases viscosity range.
- For abrasive liquids like paints, inks and waste oil.