The internal gear pumps of the Universal Mag Drive series can reduce maintenance and environmental costs by eliminating the pump shaft seal saving you more than 50% of the total pump, parts and downtime cost in one year.
The internal gear pumps of the Universal Mag Drive series are available in cast iron, carbon steel and stainless steel. They are designed for transfering hazardous liquids, difficult to contain or at high temperature (caustic solutions, isocyanates, solvents and mercaptans).
The internal gear pumps of the Universal Mag Drive series ensure high reliability and greater flexibility in tough applications and have a wide range of flow rates.
In addition, the standard version allows to control the temperature of the pumped product and the by-pass valve, which instead is completely jacketed in the special version.
- No packing or mechanical seals means no seal failure or replacement
- Easily handles both high and low viscosity fluids
- Reduce material loss, contamination and general housekeeping
- Simple design, easy to maintain
- Proven reliability, 20+ years of experience
- Multiple port sizes, types and ratings available, including threaded, raised, and flat-face flanged
- Jacketing options available for critical areas of pumps, including the casing, head and relief valve
- Materials of construction: steel, stainless steel, and cast iron
- Special construction options for bushings, shafts, pins and clearances available
- Protective device options include: power load monitor, temperature monitor, and low flow detector
- Other options include: casing and canister drains and gauge ports
- Hard-to-Seal Liquids
- Hazardous & Reactive Liquids
- 24/7 Operations