The lobes pumps of the Universal 5000 series are industrial rotary positive displacement pumps.
For more than half a century, Waukesha Cherry-Burrell has been a leader in the design, manufacturing and application of external circumferential piston (ECP) style, rotary positive displacement pumps. Waukesha Cherry-Burrell PD pumps are in service around the world in thousands of challenging chemical and industrial applications.
The lobes pumps of the Universal 5000 series guarantee:
- Long-life engineering features.
- High volumetric efficiency and low shear.
- High pressure capability: 200 psi/13.8 bar*.
- Long service life: High capacity components for long trouble-free service.
- Metal rotor: Waukesha “88” non-galling alloy, for close running clearance.
- 316 stainless steel body, cover and shafts.
- Exclusive, non-galling Waukesha “88” alloy rotors standard, permits running at tighter clearances and pumping a wide range of viscosities.
- Very low shear, product not damaged during pumping.
- Wide selection of commercial seals and packing.
- Solvents: Acetone / Carbon “Tet” / Spirits / M.E.K.
- Oils & Lubricants: Crude Oil / Bunker Oil / Lubricant Oil / Fuel Oils / Greases / Oil Additives
- Other: Acids / Alkalies / Animal / Fats / Soaps / Sludges / Ammonium / Nitrate / Polymers / Resins / Printing Ink / Paper Coatings / Urea / Glue / Latex / Lacquer