The lobes pumps of the Universal 2 Series are rotary positive displacement pumps.
For more than half a century, Waukesha Cherry-Burrell has been a leader in the design, manufacturing and application of external circumferential piston (ECP) style, rotary positive displacement pumps. Waukesha Cherry-Burrell PD pumps are in service around the world in thousands of challenging chemical and industrial applications.
- CIP capability available. Pump body has optional internal flat body profile and will free drain with vertical ports. Optional rotor and body hub drilling provided for difficult CIP cleaning applications.
- Cover is free draining in horizontal or vertical port positions.
- Rotor/shaft connection sealed from product zone.
- Single mechanical seals standard. Optional double mechanical seals also available.
- Seal flush optional: seal areas interconnected to improve circulation and draining of seal flush fluid. Steam-In-Place also is optional.
- Stainless steel bearing frame optional on models 006 to 220.
- Aseptic Design (Option)
- Meat Packing