The Milton Roy AA7 is an electromagnetic dosing pump of the LMI range.
The LMI range‘s electronically-controlled electromagnetic pumps are light and reliable. With more than 8,000 possible configurations, these pumps are covering various applications and processes.
LMI pumps are designed for use with the simplest as well as the most complex processes by means of their control interface, which uses a 4-20 mA signal or a physico-chemical controller. With their corrosion-resistant plastic housing and mechanical diaphragm liquid end, they form an accurate, rugged dosing solution that has been tried and tested over many years.
- Maximum output: 7.6 l/h
- Maximum pressure: 17.3 bar
- Municipal water treatment at wastewater treatment or potabilisation plants: Coagulation/flocculation (injection of ferric chloride, aluminium sulphate, WAC, etc.), slurry treatment (injection of polymers), pH regulation (injection of acids and alkalis), etc.
- Communal water treatment: Boiler water treatment (injection of disinfectant, film former, etc.), swimming pool water treatment (chlorine injection), rainwater marking (dye injection), chlorination (sodium hypochlorite injection), etc.
- Industrial water treatment: Boiler water treatment (injection of biocide, scale inhibitor, corrosion inhibitor, etc.), industrial waste treatment (injection of acids and alkalis, etc.), process water treatment (food process water treatment for CIP, etc.)
- Animal husbandry: treatment or post-weaning nursery (injection of drugs, vitamins in the drinking water)
- Spa/Steam rooms: Injection of aromatic essential oils, perfumes, etc.
- Other industries: Applications with low discharge pressures and precision dosing such as container filling
- Mechanically actuated diaphragm electromagnetic pump
- Maximum temperature of pumped chemical: 50 °C
- Self priming height: 1.5 m
- Accuracy: ± 2% of adjusted output
- Adjustable stroke frequency: 1 to 100 spm
- Adjustable stroke length: 0 to 100% Recommanded minimum: 30% for AA77x – AA78x 20% for AA74x – AA75x – AA76x
- External proportional control: voltage free contact closure or open collector from water meter or pulse generator
- Optional level switch
- Optional 4-20 mA control
- Optional pulse multiplier or divider