The GEMÜ S680 SilverLine is a plastic or metal diaphragm valve with a motorized actuator and optical position indicator which is used to control liquid and gaseous media in production or automated processes. The motorized actuator with its limit switches is separated from the medium wetted part of the valve via a shut off diaphragm.
The motor is switched off internally when it is in the closed or fully open position. Its innovative design makes this valve a low cost motorized on/off valve.
- Compact design with few components
- Low weight
- Corrosion resistant materials
- High flow rates
- Complies with the French drinking water standard ACS, medium wetted parts with PVC-U body and EPDM diaphragm
- Valve body and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Insensitive to particulate media
- Motorized diaphragm valve alternative for applications without compressed air supply
- Low energy consumption – the actuator switches off after reaching the end positions and therefore no more power is consumed
- Optional flow direction and mounting position
- Optical position indicator as standard