The VIKING internal gear pump of the Motor Speed Series has been designed to allow the direct coupling of the pump to the 4/6 poles electric motors. The reliability of performance at high speeds is made possible by a shaft bearing system with two ball bearings. The low installation costs are guaranteed by the absence of helical gearboxes. The available materials are cast iron, carbon steel and stainless steel. It is possible to arrange the jacket on the head to control the temperature of the pumped product, the by-pass valve.
- Max. Capacity: 580 GPM (132 M³/hr)
- Max. Pressure: 250 PSI (17 BAR)
- Max. Viscosity: 25,000 SSU (5,500 cSt)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +350°F (-40°C to +180°C)
Sealing / Coupling: Component Mechanical Seal
Porting: Opposite (180°), NPT, Flanged (ANSI or DIN)
Mounting: Foot Mount, Motor Mount (Close-Coupled), Vertical or Horizontal Inline Mount
- Refined fuels
- Heavy duty antifriction bearing shaft support for higher pressure and extended pump life.
- Motor speed operation eliminates speed reduction equipment on thinner liquids.
- Pressure lubrication system automatically lubricates the idler bushing, increasing pump life.
- Space-saving mounting configurations available to better match your installation needs:
- Foot Mount
- Motor Mount (Close-Coupled NEMA and IEC)
- Vertical Inline Mount