The Trimec Dualpulse insertion flowmeters are cost effective stainless steel meters for measuring the flow of water, fuels & other low viscosity liquids in pipes sizes 1.5”~100” (40~2500mm).
The Trimec Dualpulse insertion flowmeters are installed with the metering head 1/8th into the pipe resulting in very little pressure drop. They do not require external power when used with the Trimec rate totalizers, however some options such as high temperature & non-magnetic models require external power.
- hot & chilled water
- fire systems
- water distribution (management & treatment)
- boiler feed water
- hydrant flow testing
- IP68 (NEMA6) submersible 316SS construction.
- For pipes sizes from 40mm up to 2500mm
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range.
- Dual independent pulse outputs each with high noise immunity
- Rugged & compact design.
- Intrinsically safe hazardous area versions.
- Integral or remote pre-amplifiers & flow instruments.
- DP525 version suitable for “hot tap” installation.
- Quadrature pulse output option & Bi-Directional Flow Measurement
- Integral 4-20mA output option